When it comes to studying it can be hard to find a good place to sit down and get focused. Here is a list of the top five best places to study in Orlando.
1. Downtown Credo is located within the Florida Hospital Health Village at 550 E Rollins Street. Open from 6AM- 6 PM Monday – Friday. With 4.8 stars on Google. This location is a nice modern coffee shop with a loft like feel that offers free Wi-Fi, charging stations for all of your devices, free parking in any of the nearby garages as long you bring your parking ticket so one of the baristas can validate it. Four out of five people have said that the coffee and pastries taste amazing each and every time.
2. Stardust Video & Coffee since 1970 has been a local favorite place to study located in Winter park FL at 1842 East Winter Park Road open from 7AM – Midnight Monday – Friday and 8AM- Midnight Saturday- Sunday with 4.3 Stars on Google. Fuss free with a large vegan and plant based menu. Lots of books for sale and power outlets to charge your devices, free Wi-Fi and ample seating inside and out. They have tables for 1 to 12 people which can be great for group study sessions. They also have a wide variety of drink choices from coffees to teas and all different types of milks.
3. Starbucks located at 4650 N Alafaya Trail in East Orlando FL, Open from 5AM- 10PM Monday – Sunday with 4.4 Stars on Google. If you are looking for a great place to study just minutes from the UCF campus this location is it. You can always count on fast and fresh coffee, teas and other cold drinks such as Starbucks refreshers. They also have fresh pastries wraps and sandwiches. There are plenty of great indoor and outdoor seating, as well as free Wi-Fi, and tons of power outlets to keep all of your devices charged which is a big plus.
4. Drunken Monkey Coffee Bar located at 444 N Bumby Ave, Orlando , FL Open from 7AM-10PM Monday – Friday Saturday 8AM-11PM and Sunday 9AM- 10PM with 4.5 stars on Google. Featuring house-roasted hot, cold or frozen coffee & veggie-friendly sandwiches soups and snacks in a low-key bohemian setting just minutes from downtown. There is more indoor seating then outdoor seating and inside there are more power outlet to charge your devices so you can take advantage of all the free Wi-Fi you want. The Drunken Monkey Coffee Bar was created to help fill the needs in the city beautiful for a place you can go for excellent coffee and food that everyone can eat.
5. Foxtail Coffee Bar located at 390 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL in the heart of downtown Open Monday – Sunday from 7AM- 9PM with 4.7 Stars on Google. Since opening on December 1, 2017 Foxtail Coffee Bar has put themselves on the map for being dedicated to responsibly sourcing and serving the finest coffee from around the world using state of the art roasting equipment. They serve fresh, hot or cold brew coffee, tea sandwiches and pastries. If you are looking for a place that has lots of space to stretch out and study whether it be by yourself or with a group Foxtail Coffee Bar has you covered with small seating areas to large tables that can seat up to a group of 12. Foxtail also offers free Wi-Fi and lots of power outlets to keep your devices charged.
Looking for more restaurants? Check out our top choices for Places to Eat in Orlando.