When thinking about lunchtime you think – what is quick, easy, and delicious? Well here is a list of the 7 most convenient places to grab lunch near UCF.
7. Lazy Moon Offering a wide variety of different pizzas, calzones, melts, salads and even soups in freshly baked bread bowls. 11551 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817 Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:00AM – 12:00AM Friday – Saturday: 11:00AM – 2:30AM
6. Huey Magoo’s Their menu has an assortment of chicken choices from traditional, boneless, and fried chicken on sandwiches, salads, and wraps - you have so many options with Huey Magoo’s! 12715 Pegasus Dr, Orlando, FL 32816 in UCF’s Student Union Building. Hours: Monday – Friday: 7:00AM – 1:00AM Saturday: 9:00AM – 12:00AM Sunday: 11:00AM – 10:00PM
5. Chuy’s Entrees from Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken to Tortilla Soup, Chuy’s has a lot to offer when you’re hungry from studying! 1434 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828 Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:00AM – 10:00PM Friday – Saturday: 11:00AM – 11:00PM
4. Jimmy Hula’s Their Hawaiian inspired menu is a tasty treat, especially for lunch. 11556 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817 Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:00AM – 10:00PM Friday – Saturday: 11:00AM – 11:00PM
3. 4 Rivers Smokehouse 4 Rivers offers all of the BBQ classics from St. Louis style Ribs to Smoked Turkey Sandwiches. They have everything to make anyone’s lunch an enjoyable one! 11764 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817 Hours: Monday – Thursday: 11:00AM – 8:00PM Friday – Saturday: 11:00AM – 9:00PM
2. BurgerFi Gourmet burgers made from scratch daily. If you are looking for a delicious burger – definitely stop by BurgerFi. 4100 N Alafaya Trail #125-131, Orlando, FL 32826 Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:00am – 10:00pm Friday – Saturday: 11:00am – 11:00pm
1. Bistro 106 A variety of foods prepared from scratch by a gourmet chef with over 30 years of experience. Also, your meal is only $9.00 plus tax! 11850 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817 Hours: Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm Saturday – Sunday: 10:00am – 6:00pm